+7 (8652) 35-22-92, 2161Mon-Fri: 9:00-18:00, Break: 13:00-14:00
The procedure for concluding an investment agreement, approved by the decree of the Government of Stavropolsky Krai of 28 November 2013 N 434-p "On approval of the procedure for concluding, monitoring and termination of investment agreements"
1) the investor claiming for the conclusion of investment agreements in sectoral body of Executive power of Stavropol Krai of documents.
The documents, generated by an investor willing to conclude investment agreement with the Government of Stavropol territory:
1) the passport of the investment project in the form approved by the Ministry of economic development of the Stavropol territory;
2) notarized copies of constituent documents, certificates on the state registration of the legal entity and documents confirming powers of the head or other authorized person of the investor (for legal entity);
3) notarized copy of the identity document of the citizen of the Russian Federation (for the individual businessman);
4) extract from the Unified state register of legal entities (for legal persons), an extract from the Uniform state register of individual entrepreneurs (for individual entrepreneurs) issued by the tax authority not earlier than 30 calendar days prior to the date of submission of documents to an industry body;
5)certificate of status of payments for taxes, fees, fines, penalties organizations and individual entrepreneurs in the form approved by the order of Federal tax service of 28 January 2013 N MMV-7-12/39@, issued not earlier than 30 calendar days prior to the date of submission of documents to an industry body;
6) help the state agencies - office of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation for Stavropol Krai on the status calculations on insurance premiums, penalties and fines, issued not earlier than 30 calendar days prior to the date of submission of documents to an industry body;
7) the reference of Territorial body of Federal state statistics service of the Stavropol territory, containing information about the average monthly salary by types of economic activity, which is part of implemented investment project;
8) accounting statements signed by the Director of the investor, for the previous 2 financial years, including balance sheets, applications, records with a mark of tax body about their acceptance (investor, a leading financial and economic activity for less than 12 months, shall submit the abovementioned documents for all past periods of the current year);
9) copy document confirming the availability of investor funds for implementation of the investment project (statement of transactions on the Bank account of the investor, a letter of intent, loan agreement, preliminary agreement with a credit institution on a loan or credit line);
10) information about the availability of rights to use land plots for realization of investment project;
11) business plan the investment project with calculation of budget efficiency, designed in accordance with methodical recommendations of the authorized body;
12) the consent of a taxpayer to access information constituting tax secret (the amounts of accrued and paid amounts of taxes to the consolidated budget of Stavropol territory) in accordance with subparagraph 1 of paragraph 1 of article 102 of the Tax code of the Russian Federation;
13) the certificate indicating the anticipated volumes of investments, revenue (without VAT, excise taxes) and net profit from realization of the investment project, as well as the deadlines and payback of the investment project;
14) information about the amount of tax revenues anticipated to be paid to the consolidated budget of Stavropol territory, including the calculation of the tax to incomes of physical persons in the consolidated budget of Stavropol territory, indicating the average number of employees (categories of employees) and average wage of all employees of the investor and the General Fund of remuneration without taking into account the implementation of the investment project and given its realization over the whole period of state support.
2) Review of documents sectoral body of Executive power of the Stavropol territory and the issuance of findings.
3) the direction of the industry authority of documents addressed to the authorized body (Ministry of economic development of Stavropol territory) with the application of his imprisonment.
4) Consideration by the authorised body of documents and signing authority, preparation of its opinion and direction to the financial body (Ministry of Finance of the Stavropol territory).
5) Consideration of documents financial authority, preparation of the conclusion on the budget efficiency of the investment project and the direction in authorized body.
6) the Direction by the authorised body of documents and three findings for consideration to the coordinating Council on development of investment activity in the Stavropol territory.
7) Consideration of the coordination Council documents and three findings and the adoption of the decision on the possibility of concluding the investment agreement.
8) preparation of a legal act of the Government of Stavropol territory on conclusion of the investment agreement and the investment agreement.
9) conclusion of the investment agreement.
10) implementation of the sectoral the authority's quarterly monitoring of the implementation of the investment agreement.
1. Government decree of the Stavropol Krai dated 28 November 2013 N 434-p "On approval of the procedure for concluding, monitoring and termination of investment agreement".
2. Order of the Ministry of economic development of Stavropol territory from December 04, 2013 № 858/od "On certain measures to implement decree of the government of the Stavropol Krai dated 28 November 2013 n 434-p "on approval of the procedure for concluding, monitoring and termination of investment agreement".